e-Learning from Trading Standards South West
Have you ever considered what e-Learning opportunities might be available for your business to assist with the training of staff or clients?
- We offer bespoke packages and tailor advice to your business – developing an e-Learning package to meet your needs.
- Our packages are offered, in partnership, with 2dot0 – which we have worked with for over 10 years. All our work is offered on secure platforms and can accommodate any audience or platform you specify.
- Our range on offer to you spans from anything you would like – from interactive eBooks, which can be as simple as a 10-page booklet or as complex as a 400 page in depth best practice guide, to websites that have multiple modules in an overall training package – with tests, in either text or video format, individual user accounts and more.
Why choose Trading Standards South West to deliver your project?
- We have creativity in abundance and will work clearly to a defined brief which we can even assist you with the creation of it. The most cost effective approach for you is always what we are looking to achieve.
- We also have an excellent track record of delivery in supporting both businesses and Central Government initiatives like multiple e-Learning projects from the Food Standards Agency (FSA).
For more information about our offer and to arrange a discussion to consider how we can help your business deliver eResources.
You can also find out more about our eLearning deliver partner, 2dot0, by following this link.