e-Learning from Trading Standards South West
Have you ever considered what e-Learning opportunities might be available for your business to assist with the training of staff or clients?
- We offer bespoke packages and tailor advice to your business – developing an e-Learning package to meet your needs.
- Our packages are offered, in partnership, with 2dot0 – which we have worked with for over 10 years. All our work is offered on secure platforms and can accommodate any audience or platform you specify.
- Our range on offer to you spans from anything you would like – from interactive eBooks, which can be as simple as a 10-page booklet or as complex as a 400 page in depth best practice guide, to websites that have multiple modules in an overall training package – with tests, in either text or video format, individual user accounts and more.
Why choose Trading Standards South West to deliver your project?
- We have creativity in abundance and will work clearly to a defined brief which we can even assist you with the creation of it. The most cost effective approach for you is always what we are looking to achieve.
- We also have an excellent track record of delivery in supporting both businesses and Central Government initiatives like multiple e-Learning projects from the Food Standards Agency (FSA). You can view these projects here and here to gain a better understanding of what we have delivered.
For more information about our offer can help your business succeed, please call 01726 218768, or visit the contact us page on the website here.
You can also find out more about our eLearning deliver partner, 2dot0, by following this link.